[Blackpool] Ripon rd open at 10 for the last meeting

Andy McClements ajm at ip-ether.net
Fri Mar 20 12:42:46 UTC 2015

On 20/03/2015 10:21, Admin wrote:
 > Hi folks
 > This will be the lat meeting at Ripon rd, have your list of things
that you want to take away

 > Mike

Thanks Mike.

I'm still working on getting my Cobalt Qube up and running with Linux.
I've pretty much decided to compile an OS from scratch, probably based
on the Slackware sources.

On my 'wanted list' for this project:

AMD K6 ATX motherboard with ALI chipset
A compact mini-tower case for above, older (solid-er) the better
A couple of 2.5" PATA hard discs, smallish (~40GB) OK.

You said you probably couldn't help with the motherboard, if anyone else
reading this has an old K6 motherboard they could spare, I'd be
massively grateful..

Andy