[Blackpool] Saturday 11th April 2015

Tony Hughes tonyhughes1958 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 16:51:32 UTC 2015

Hi Guy's and Girls have a good one, I'll be heading to sunny Yorkshire for
a day out with some friends so will be missing this geeky fun this week
hope to see you next week.

The Chinese bread board and associated power supply and cables arrived the
packing was a bit minimal so a couple of pins on power supply were a bit
bent but otherwise OK.

Ordered replacement HDMI to VGA cables and a couple of arduino nano's all
for just over £11 :-)

Hope the packaging is a little studier this time

Tony