[Blackpool] Saturday 18 April 2015

Mike Hull mikehull2008 at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Apr 17 19:28:58 UTC 2015

Hi Mike,

Good to hear from you, it's been quiet for the past couple of weeks and I was beginning to wonder when we would see you next..

Arthur and Tony have said they can help all day Saturday which will hopefully see a good step foreward. I plan to continue Sunday, please don't feel obliged but your company would be welcome if you have a couple of hours to spare. I usually break for a sandwich lunch around 1pm, you are welcome to join us, or come arround 2pm. Please let me know if you want some lunch.

Regards

Mike