[Blackpool] Saturday 2nd May 2015

Mike Hull mikehull2008 at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Apr 29 10:02:52 UTC 2015

Hi All,

Arthur has raised the question of suitable atire for this Saturday.

You can all relax, no group work scheduled for this Saturday, bring your toys.

I achieved some work in the club room last weekend, but, as the weather was good, I spent time outside errecting scaffolding, tidying up the yard and taking a couple of loads down the tip (Community Recycling Centre for you younger members). Hopefully this weekend will be more productive downstairs.

Mike Hull