[Blackpool] Saturday 2nd May 2015

Arthur Garlick arthur_garlick at hotmail.com
Fri May 1 08:01:59 UTC 2015

Is windows 10 on a raspberry pi going to be on the agenda? I have new ESP8266 stuff to show off and my robot picks its damn feet up properly now, I am on the cusp of commanding the robot from my Apple Which is interesting. But I think Windows 10 is more what's happening.

Do we have a spare monitor there or should I bring one Mike (Hull), no probs to bring one but I am bringing an ATX case for Richard to look at and saves me carrying!

Sent from my iPhone