[Blackpool] Fwd: RE: Saturday 4th July 2015

Olly Clark olly at ollyclark.org
Fri Jul 3 13:44:06 UTC 2015

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	RE: [Blackpool] Saturday 4th July 2015
Date: 	Fri, 03 Jul 2015 14:38:40 +0100
From: 	Olly Clark <olly at ollyclark.org>
To: 	Arthur Garlick <arthur_garlick at hotmail.com>
CC: 	blackpool at mailman.lug.org.uk <blackpool at mailman.lug.org.uk>

If memory serves me James it's an Intel Core 2 Duo laptop isn't it?
When you say it's running hot, how hot are we talking? The BIOS should
give you some temperatures, plus there are a couple of free apps you can
use to monitor CPU and motherboard temps, maybe worth playing around
with those tomorrow.

Regards

Olly