[Blackpool] Saturday 12 September 2015

Arthur Garlick arthur_garlick at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 10 10:02:57 UTC 2015

Hi,Thanks Mike,  I will see you there (might not be 10am but in the morning).   Thank you for looking after the workers with the good food spread last week!

I have achieved nothing makerwise this week.
The war on tree stumps is nearly over, chemical agents deployed against the stumps cut to ground level in the back yard last week, I'll leave them to rot and tackle them next year.  This week I pulled 3 more stumps up in the front, of the original 10  3-4 storey high leylandi in the front garden there is 1 stump left.
I bought a 5lb fibre glass handled mattock that is the widely recommended tool for shifting tree stumps, it sure is a brilliant piece of kit, but it needs a big bloke with muscles to do the job.  It was all way too physical for this software developer. My back and shoulders are ruined, I am a broken man.  I will be ordering one more cheap chainsaw chain, I only expect it to get this one stump out before I bin it, but for £5 it's worth it for the last stump and the sake of my back.
Regards
Arthur