[Blackpool] FW: Club

Elizabeth C elizabethcoop1945 at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Sep 24 11:00:56 UTC 2015

Sorry Everyone,

I should have copied you in.

Elizabeth

From: elizabethcoop1945 at hotmail.co.uk
To: tonyhughes1958 at gmail.com
Subject: Club
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2015 11:58:33 +0100

Hi Tony,

I'm very pleased to hear about the progress that Club is making even though I haven't been able to pop in for a while.  The days of donning overalls and mucking in are well passed for me!

Because the Linux User Group has done so much for kids and would like to do more to attract new members, and because the Club is very busy finding it's re-establishment feet, my Charity Janet's Trust would like to offer a £100.00 donation to help Club move forward.

Development to a Blackpool Makerspace environment, from what I have read & know from when I've been at Club, is great progress I think.  I also know that you are all putting everything you can into what you are doing to make it a success.

If you would be kind enough to let me know how Club would like its cheque made out ? Blackpool Makerspace? then I can email the Trustees and ask for a cheque.  Once I have that I'll be in touch as to getting the cheque to you.

Very Best Wishes,

Elizabeth