[Blackpool] FW: Club

Elizabeth C elizabethcoop1945 at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Sep 24 12:10:25 UTC 2015

Hi Mike,

It's really good to hear from you again.

When I think of everything Club has so freely given over the years, and what it has achieved, it's a pleasure to be able to contribute in some small way towards its re-establishment and growth.  Helping kids especially to push their boundaries forward in computer knowledge (and other things) is phenomenal.

Should I ask the Trustees to make the cheque out to Blackpool Makerspace do you know?

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Coop ~ Janet's Trust ~ hosted by The Russell Haldane Trust, Registered Charity No 1087582.