[Blackpool] Saturday 3 October 2015

Mike Hull mikehull2008 at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Sep 30 14:14:34 UTC 2015

Tyldesley Road will be open on Saturday. As the hotel has a few guests Saturday we have been requested to keep the noise down, so nothing noisy Saturday morning and no work party Saturday afternoon. Don't get too excited though.....

Work Party Sunday 4th October. Assistance is requested for Sunday. Breakfast will be served at 9.30 for willing participants. Please let me know if you intend to come so I can cook enough sausages. Sandwich luch planned as usual.

Regards

Mike2