[Blackpool] Saturday 10 October 2015

Arthur Garlick arthur_garlick at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 8 08:15:39 UTC 2015

Thanks Mike,I will see you there, all day.
Realignment of my girlfriend/hobby balance didn't really go to plan.  In fact not only has another week passed when I haven't made or done a damn thing, but straight after helping at the makerspace on Saturday I go and put shelves and move stock in a shop. Maybe I should 3D print myself a spine.
So nothing to report, Microsoft announced some epic hardware this week. The world is changing again, Apple has been taking on board Microsoft attitudes and Microsoft have out appled Apple with the Surface book and Surface Pro 4... really slick aspirational hardware and a wow factor launch presentation.

Regards
Arthur> Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2015 21:16:49 +0100