[Blackpool] Laser cutter project

Mike Hull mikehull2008 at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Oct 9 19:08:06 UTC 2015

Hi Simon,

Building a laser cutter is an ambitious project, I have looked at a number of build logs for such a project and have considered building one myself in the past.

May I suggest your friend comes to our open day on Saturday 24 October (or the Friday evening 23 October) where he can meet some of our members, see our new workspace and discuss what may be involved.

Hope this can be of help.

Mike Hull