[Blackpool] Laser Cutter

Les Pounder lespounder at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 13:49:44 UTC 2015

Apologies for being MIA at the last meeting, I'm still down with man flu /
SARS at the moment.
Great news about the cutter.

I've got the following to bring along this week

3 x Plastic cases for components / kit
1 x Intel Mac, Keyboard and Mouse
1 x Core i3 machine for server

And a special new tool that should help out a lot.
A rotary tool (like a Dremel) with 163 bits (cutting, sanding, engraving,
polishing etc)

There is no Blackpool Raspberry Jam this month. Cancelled it so I can help
out.

Mike Hewitt - I can bring that G5 Mac too :)

Best
Les

On Tue, Oct 13, 2015 at 2:34 PM, Mike Hull <mikehull2008 at hotmail.co.uk>
wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Our laser cutter has arrived!!
>
> I have not opened the box, too busy doing building work, but it is here
> and the box looks undamaged, which is the first hurdle.
>
> Mike2

Les Pounder
http://bigl.es/
@biglesp on Twitter <https://twitter.com/biglesp>