[Blackpool] Open day at end of this week

Arthur Garlick arthur_garlick at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 23 08:45:06 UTC 2015

We just need a clean recording of a voice in mp3.
I have a basic understanding of microphones and a Rhode mic which is pretty fancy for video on my DSLR thinking about it.
You podcasting types will know better how to get some half decent voice mp3s sorted I am sure...  I have Audition and Ableton that would do it, but I guess there are much better/simpler ways to get the job done.