[Blackpool] Saturday 31 October

Arthur Garlick arthur_garlick at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 30 13:28:31 UTC 2015

Hi,I gave it all a damn good jiggle, badly seated RAM should have made the board give me some POST beeps?  I planned on giving it a strip and blast with the airline this weekend.
I would like others to take a look, it will probably fix itself being carried into the space (and unfix itself the minute I put it back down on the bench at home).
ADate: Fri, 30 Oct 2015 12:05:17 +0000