[Blackpool] Our Makerspace

Mike Hull mikehull2008 at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Nov 13 13:16:22 UTC 2015

Hi All,

Today I have done the plastering in the entrance area. Hopefully this will get painted over the weekend.

The next task will be to lay the laminate flooring. As we have to move furniture and also lay a large area I am requesting assitance. I think we will need four of us for a full day to complete the floor. I am planning this activity for next weekend, Sunday 22 November and request volunteers to help.

Please let me know who is able to assist so I can make the necessary arrangements with the catering manager. (English breakfast and lunch)

Thanks

Mike2