[Blackpool] makerspace site moved

M Hewitt admin at pcrecycler.co.uk
Fri Nov 20 13:06:19 UTC 2015

Hi folks -

Please update your bookmark to:-
https://blackpoolmakerspace.wordpress.com/

As some of you will know, I paid for www.makerspacefy1.co.uk for a couple
of years.
This domain is up for renewal again soon, and was not going to be renewed
due to our change of name.

We have chosen blackpoolmakerspace as the new name, and potentially, that
domain name may be bought at some point to host the site.

In the meantime, I have moved the makerspace site to free hosting on
wordpress, and taken www.makerspacefy1.co.uk down.
Ownership can easily be transferred to the makerspace when we decide how to
handle that.

On a similar, but not related note, I am in the process of slowly deleting
my google services with the intention of deleting my google account once I
have everything organised.
When I do this, all the things I have been hosting on google will disappear.

The makerspace G+ page is one of the things that will disappear. It is not
being used, other than being updated automatically from the blog posts.
But if there is anything in there that you want, please take a copy of it.

The LUG G+ page which had been unused for over a year, has been removed
after a discussion with Ollie, James, Mark and a couple of others.

--
Best Regards,

Mike Hewitt

PC Recycler Ltd