[Blackpool] Fwd: Linux Presentation Day in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland

M Hewitt admin at pcrecycler.co.uk
Tue Dec 8 12:29:56 UTC 2015

Hi Folks -
More information from Berlin LUG regarding the intention to set up an
international event. I forwarded the initial email to the list a few weeks
back.
I have replied to say we have a couple of people interested in getting
involved.
Anyone with contacts at other LUGs, could you forward this to them.

Thanks.