[Blackpool] See you all tomorrow

Arthur Garlick arthur_garlick at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 15 14:57:36 UTC 2016

Hi,I will be at the Makerspace tomorrow.

I'll be playing with teensy arduino with rotary encoders and midi library to see if I can make a simple Ableton Live control surface.  I was at Preston Hackspace this week playing with the OP-1 synth as a control surface and had a few issues.  The Ableton script (Python) for the OP-1 was broken when Ableton released v9.5.  I wonder if I have the Python chops to fix it, most of the challenge is understanding the Ableton side so if I make a simple control surface with the teensy I will be able to play in a shallower pool and see if I can do it.

ESP8266 is on the side whilst I buy a new 3.3v USB to Serial, mine popped unexpectedly this week.

Big robot is waiting for bits from China.

Watching the Tims in space so not a lot of work happening today.

Looks like Microchip will own Atmel soon... just saying.

Regards

Arthur