[Blackpool] MIA this Saturday

Arthur Garlick arthur_garlick at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 10 16:39:53 UTC 2016

Hello,In the week that brought us the Microsoft SQL Server being ported to Linux announcement.

I will not be there for Makerspace (or the Raspberry Jam?) this Saturday.   I have had some movement on the place I am trying to sell and need to sort some things out.
I have made 3 hot wire cutter tables/tools that cut really nice hexagons from polystyrene.  Also, started making cases for the click track and BBC micro synth from solid blocks of wood.  I plan to mill the blocks out, I got the idea from this: http://makezine.com/projects/hollow-2x4-project-enclosure/
No progress on the big robot.

Regards
Arthur