[Blackpool] Fwd: Tonight On BBC Two

Mike Hewitt admin at pcrecycler.co.uk
Tue Jun 21 08:57:32 UTC 2016

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com

--- Forwarded message ---
From: Makers <makers at rdftelevision.com>
Date: 21 June 2016 09:07:26
Subject: Tonight On BBC Two
To: Makers <makers at rdftelevision.com>

Hello there,

I hope you don't mind me getting in touch again. We contacted you last year
during casting for our exciting new BBC2 engineering programme, Britain's
Most Spectacular Backyard Builds.

I wanted to let you know that the programme airs this evening at 8pm on BBC
Two. We'd love you to watch the show, and help us spread the word too!

We're a nation of inventors and in back gardens all over the country people
are building ingenious, eccentric and brilliantly bonkers creations. From
giant sweet dispensing carrousels to Sunday morning breakfast making
machines. The only limit is the imagination and engineering knowhow.

In this show, Sara Cox and Piers Taylor challenge three building teams to
put their skills to the test and create something truly spectacular in just
10 weeks.

Described by The Radio Times as "The Great British Wallace and Gromit Off -
great fun!" and "Delightful" by The Daily Mail, we really hope the
engineering community enjoy it!

If this is something you'd be able to share within your network, we'd
hugely appreciate it.

Below is a JPG image (also attached to this email) which we'd love you to
share with as many people as possible. For social media, our hashtag for
the show is #backyardbuilds, so feel free to tweet along during the show,
and our programme account is @britsbestbuilds in case you'd like to connect
with us on there too.

Also, if the pilot is a success we may well look to make future episodes so
if anyone would like to register their interest in appearing in the show,
they can send their contact details (and a brief description of a project
they'd love to make) to
makers at rdftelevision.com<mailto:makers at rdftelevision.com>. We'll keep their
details on file and get in touch if we're commissioned to make more,

Do shout if you require anything else, and we hope you enjoy the show!

Best wishes

Britain's Most Spectacular Backyard Builds

[cid:image001.png at 01D1CB1F.3E586460]

Any views or opinions are entirely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of RDF Television unless specifically stated.
This email and any files transmitted are confidential and intended only for
the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. Please
note that of RDF Television monitors email activity and further
communication will signify your consent to this. If you have received this
email in error please delete it from your system. RDF Television Limited is
a company incorporated in England and Wales (Registration No. 6219647) with
registered office located at Gloucester Building, Kensington Village,
Avonmore Road, London, W14 8RF.