[Blackpool] meeting on 16th

M Hewitt admin at pcrecycler.co.uk
Sat Jul 16 08:08:35 UTC 2016

Hi folks -
A couple of points for the meeting today.
I am permanently closing my workshop at Brinwell road. If there is anything
you want, please ask, it is all available free of charge. I know the
makerspace needs some things, if we can get a list together, I will deliver.
Alternatively, I could arrange a few open days, browse through and see if
there  is anything of interest. Anything left at the end of the month will
be sent to recycling lives in Preston.
The next Linux Presentation Day is in October. What, if anything are we
intending to do this time around?

--
Best Regards,

Mike Hewitt