[Blackpool] Help

James Page jmsp.1983 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 23:15:38 UTC 2016

Depending on the phone, it might be a DIY job, if you can get a replacement
display (eBay if you're in a hurry; AliExpress if you're not). YouTube
usually has enough to explain the process for the particular phone.

Otherwise, I've no experience of taking a phone in for repair. There was a
'Mobile Phone Hospital' down the road from you on Lytham Road, but I don't
know if it's still there. Scottie's Got It (on the Prom) and a stall in
Bispham Market are the only other two that come to mind as having been
around a while. No idea reputation-wise, though.

Best wishes,
James