[Blackpool] Preston Hackspace?

Andrew Pye stretchmasterp at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 19 05:40:09 UTC 2017

Hi

Yes, we are still alive.
The best place to contact us is on http://slack.prestonhackspace.org.uk/ we
have a channel called opening times that we inform when we are open.
we also run open days 2nd monday in the month we advertise this on face
book https://www.facebook.com/prestonhackspace/?ref=bookmarks

Currently we are running an electronics evening every monday run by mike
basset for members.

We try open every monday, thursday and some saturdays but if there is a
specific day you want to come down please join the slack and request it,
it's always monitored.

Ill aslo get some more infomation put on the web site.

Many thanks
Andrew