[Blackpool] Saturday 22 April 2017

Mike Hull mikehull2008 at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Apr 20 10:41:05 UTC 2017

Hi All

Just a reminder that Blackpool Makerspace will be open all day on Saturday 22 April.

We hope to accomplish assembly of our new kit 3D printer, installing safety features for the laser cutter and getting the CNC router operational.

Lots to try to do on the day.

All members are welcome, together with members of other makerspaces or similar interest clubs who may be able to assist in getting these machines opertional.

For those not of a mechanical/electrical bent, we will of course be offering the usual coffee and inane conversation.

See you all Saturday

Regards

Mike2