[Blackpool] easypeasy

Tony Hughes tonyhughes1212 at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon May 8 20:14:44 UTC 2017

Hi Geoff

Yes I'm well on the mend.

easypeasy is probably long dead, the last update Distrowatch has is May
2010. I would look to install a light distro like WattOS or Linux lite
both based on the latest Ubuntu if you have an 8gig SSD in the EEEPC
Watt OS might be your only option as its the only distro I've found that
can fit on such a small hard drive unless you want one of the bare
install OS's and these can be a bit of a faff to configure.

I put Watt OS on an Aser Aspire One a few weeks ago with an 8Gig SSD and
it worked, bloody slow but worked fine. I.6 Atom 32 bit processor which
is what the EEEPC has if I'm not mistaken.

Let me know how you get on.

Tony