[Blackpool] Fwd: How is 3D printing used in your area?

M Hewitt admin at pcrecycler.co.uk
Fri Jun 23 09:10:37 UTC 2017

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:* Michael Petch* <michael at 3dprintingindustry.com>
Date: 20 June 2017 at 23:06
Subject: How is 3D printing used in your area?
To: Michael Petch <michael at 3dprintingindustry.com>

Hello*,*

*I’m looking for 3D printing enthusiasts who would be interested in sharing
their perspective with the 3DPI audience. This will be for a new regular
series looking at how 3D printing is used across the globe.*

*Send me an email if you’d like more details**.** Also, if you know someone
who is working on an interesting project or is keen to share their
insights, please feel free to pass on this email.*

*All the best,*

*Michael*

-- Michael Petch Editor-in-chief +44 (0)79 5083 8660 <+44%207950%20838660>
michael at 3dprintingindustry.com www.3Dprintingindustry.com The Authority on
3D Printing Vote Now in the 2017 3D Printing Industry Awards:
https://3dprintingindustry.com/news/3d-printing-industry-awards-voting-open-107886/

--
Best Regards,

Mike Hewitt