[Blackpool] Fwd: Re: Gaming for the maker generation. Supported by Raspberry Pi.

M Hewitt admin at pcrecycler.co.uk
Thu Nov 23 08:09:51 UTC 2017

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Kaye Symington" <kaye at curiouschip.com>
Date: 22 Nov 2017 11:21
Subject: Re: Gaming for the maker generation. Supported by Raspberry Pi.
To: <admin at pcrecycler.co.uk>

Hi there,

I hope you’re having a great week.

I just wanted to follow up to say that we are very very close to being
funded.

Did you get a chance to take a look at Pip
<http://go.toutapp.com/b0f3214eb24b870ff2>? We’d love to hear what you
thought about it!

If you think they might like it. We’d love to come by and show your
community our prototypes.

Thanks,

Kaye

how it works <http://go.toutapp.com/59835fb1d5fb189985>.

--

If you don't want to hear from me about this again, just kindly let me know
here