[Blackpool] Saturday 16 June 2018

Tony Hughes tonyhughes1958 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 19:20:24 UTC 2018

Dear All

Just to make sure you didn't get confused by the typo in my earlier message.

Anthony and Myself WILL be at the Layton Rakes at about 10am tomorrow
morning, already had one email from Les pointing out the typo and giving
apologies, but all welcome, if you arrive a little later and are looking
for us we will probably be in the upstairs bar area.

but just in case my mobile is  07973 460224

Tony