[Blackpool] Possible visit to the Makerspace on Saturday

Tony Hughes tonyhughes1958 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 19:45:19 UTC 2018

Hi Everyone

There was a freegle request for an old 32bit PC this week so I responded
and offered one of the P4 Towers we have sat there which were supposed to
be donation machines a couple of years ago. I've not had a response but
there is a chance that the person may pitch up with the expectation of
getting one of those towers to take home.

the attachment if it doesn't get striped out is my freegle response.

Tony