[Blackpool] Saturday 2nd February 2019

Mike Hull mikehull2008 at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Jan 30 18:11:43 UTC 2019

Hi All,

This Saturday we will have a couple of French visitors. They are from an organisation called Vulca, which is researching and promoting Makerspaces throughout Europe. They are currently on a tour of UK and have contacted us and are able to come to our meeting this Saturday to present their initiative.

Look forward to seeing you all on Saturday to help make them welcome to our little club.

Best regards

Mike2

[https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-round-orange-animated-no-repeat-v1.gif]<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>  Virus-free. www.avast.com<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>