[Blackpool] Meeting July 20 10am At Hive

James Page jmsp.1983 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 10:15:40 UTC 2019

Blimey, we're all coming out of the woodwork today, haha!

I hope you're well, Arthur! It's been quite a while.

Hopefully the 'more social meets' in the near future might translate into more 'James o' clock'-friendly times! __ Would be interested in discussing the new premises challenge, once I've got things out of the way next month (assuming I haven't completely burnt out by the end of my course).