[Blackpool] Apologies

Arthur Garlick arthur_garlick at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 5 07:49:51 UTC 2019

My laser cutter has just stopped working, probably psu, my mate in cleveleys has a donor K40 machine so hopefully I can get it going.  I’m going to have to be fixing it today as I have jobs with it I was hoping to get done for Monday.

No attendance from me today sorry unless it fixes itself in the space of me having a brew and working out how I go about checking if it’s psu, board or tube without harming myself in some horrific way.