[Blackpool] Meeting Palatine library Saturday

Joshua Lowe joshualowe1002 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 29 21:16:39 UTC 2019

Hey All,

Sorry we haven't been recently, I've been super busy with exams.

We'll probably not be at the Makerspace until the new year so I hope
everyone has a great Christmas and New Year.

If anyone is going to West Coast on the 16th for burgers, see you there!

Josh & Dave

On Fri, Nov 29, 2019 at 8:54 PM Anthony Pollitt via Blackpool <
blackpool at mailman.lug.org.uk> wrote:

> Hi Mike,
>
> I was hoping I could make it tomorrow but unfortunately can't - I'll be
> back there on the 14th though.
>
> Anthony.
>
> On Fri, 29 Nov 2019, 18:09 admin--- via Blackpool, <
> blackpool at mailman.lug.org.uk> wrote:
>
> > Hi folks,
> > Joe and I will be there tomorrow.
> > Mike
> > --

<https://about.me/joshua.lowe?promo=email_sig&utm_source=product&utm_medium=email_sig&utm_campaign=edit_panel&utm_content=thumb>
Joshua Lowe
Find out more about me: about.me/joshua.lowe