[Blackpool] Hacking, making, and learning

Annika Richterich A.Richterich at sussex.ac.uk
Wed Feb 19 15:22:23 UTC 2020

Dear Blackpool Makerspace,

Greetings from Brighton. I recently started a research project on hacking, making, and digital learning at the University of Sussex. For my project, I interview members of hack- and makerspaces.

Therefore I was wondering if some of you would be willing to (video)chat with me about what, how and why members of communities like maker- and hackspaces learn? We could talk individually, but it would also be great to have a conference call with a few of you. I read online that you currently do not have a space with tools etc., but since the community seems to meet still, I hope that it's ok for me to get in touch anyway.

Please let me know if you have questions about my project. I'd gladly tell you more.

Thanks & best wishes,
Annika

Dr Annika Richterich
Marie S. Curie fellow