[Blackpool] Fwd: Hacking, making, and learning

Barry Titterton titterton.barry at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 22:32:55 UTC 2020

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	RE: [Blackpool] Hacking, making, and learning
Date: 	Sun, 23 Feb 2020 18:30:44 +0000
From: 	Annika Richterich <A.Richterich at sussex.ac.uk>
To: 	Barry Titterton <titterton.barry at gmail.com>

Hello Barry,

Great to hear from you. Thanks very much to you and the other members
for considering helping me with this study.

Of course, I am also happy to send a list of questions. I was not sure
how you'd prefer answering these, so I created an online version of my
question, but also attached an rtf file. You can find the online version
here:

https://maastrichtuniversity.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bpH0vlxLOP5bsIR**//___^
**//___^
Again, your input is much appreciated and I look forward to hearing more
about learning from your making community. Please be in touch anytime if
you still have questions.

Best wishes,
Annika