[Blackpool] Discord anyone?

Arthur Garlick arthur_garlick at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 19 08:25:23 UTC 2020

Morning Mr Surly Dev Sir, All,

I think a discord server is ideal for Makerspace/LUG

Michaels link was really good, worth a read.

My favourite is (this hurts)  Go... gyp... Goo...  Google Hangouts.  I tolerate the app on my iPhone it works, it's free.   We use it for hobby, showing off what we are working on but mostly company and idle chat whilst we work on models.