[Blackpool] Palatine Library: Meetings Cancelled

Joshua Lowe joshualowe1002 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 13:12:47 UTC 2020

I don't think we need to.

Google Meet works well and is currently free due to the outbreak

On Thu, Mar 19, 2020 at 1:07 PM Tony Hughes via Blackpool <
blackpool at mailman.lug.org.uk> wrote:

> Hi everyone
>
> As zoom has a limit of 40 minutes for each vide conference on the free
> client and limits the number of participants (not sure how many) it maybe
> necessary to pay for a premium account I suggest if needed Les does this
> and invites the rest of us to join the meeting (only the person issuing the
> invite needs the premium account). As a club we can fund this for the
> duration of the current lock down £12/month which will allow meetings as
> long as 24 hours.
>
> What do you think? We need a group concensus to spend club money on this if
> wanted.
>
> Tony
>
> On Wed, 18 Mar 2020, 17:49 Les Pounder via Blackpool, <
> blackpool at mailman.lug.org.uk> wrote:
>
> > I'm happy to try Zoom as Tony suggests. I'll install and share my contact
> > details directly, off list.
> >
> > Thanks
> > Les
> >
> > On Tue, Mar 17, 2020 at 7:54 PM Barry Titterton via Blackpool <
> > blackpool at mailman.lug.org.uk> wrote:

> > my
> > on

> > > Hi All,
> > >
> > > Looking forward to the video chat. Just let me know which client to
> > > install.
> > >
> > > Barry T
> > >

> > > --
> >

> > --
> > Les Pounder
> > http://bigl.es/
> > @biglesp on Twitter <https://twitter.com/biglesp>
> > --

<https://about.me/joshua.lowe?promo=email_sig&utm_source=product&utm_medium=email_sig&utm_campaign=edit_panel&utm_content=thumb>
Joshua Lowe
Find out more about me: about.me/joshua.lowe