[Blackpool] Hi and advice if you can please...

Elizabeth C elizabethcoop1945 at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Aug 13 09:52:41 UTC 2020

Hello everyone, it is a while since last we spoke but I am hoping that some will remember me and be able to give me an opinion on which OS they think would be best to replace Linux Mint 18 Sarah (mate), 64 bit, with.  Should I consider Tara or is that considered old (like me!) by now?

My laptop died yesterday, I am currently using an old tower, but hope to have a replacement laptop soon.

Any advice would be very, very welcome as I haven't a clue.

Thanks to all who give me a minute or so of their time to read this, and again to those who can help.

Elizabeth

ps, Tony, Les, Michael, Michael 2 and everyone - hello! Hope all is ok with you all x