[Blackpool] Hi and advice if you can please...

Tony Hughes tonyhughes1958 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 15:45:39 UTC 2020

Hi Elizabeth

It's been a while, fully reco from my little health scare in February 2017
so no problem helping out. If I were you I would get hold of the latest
Mint 20 although if you use Chromium then you may need help enabling snaps
so you can install it.

But if you use Firefox no issues and as you have been a long term Mint user
I think this is probably your best option.

My alternative would be Ubuntu Mate 20.04 as this is a full Ubuntu although
even though it is a long term support it is only supported until summer
2023, where Mint 20 will get support until 2025.

Tony