[Blackpool] Switch

Andy Thompson andy at 6d65.co.uk
Sun Jan 10 17:52:12 UTC 2021

Hi Barry
Not a problem mate I have a 3com 4400 48pt switch with a cascade module and
a gig uplink module and then I have a 3com superstack 3 3870 48 or switch.
Welcome to either or both whenever you want them mate. Had them for in my
old gaming cafe in st Helens but no use currently and rather someone make
use. Also have a 1u server too which is a tyan tank I'll dig out specs if
your interested in that or anyone else is.

Cheers
Andy