[Bradford] Thanks to all out sponsors

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Fri Dec 19 08:50:56 UTC 2008

Thanks to everyone who has agreed to sponsor a meeting in the future
(i.e. the room hire costs)

The list of those that have committed is below. Please would you let me
know if I have everything right (or anything wrong) (e.g. spelling!)
I plan to put these on the front page of the website, and against each
individual meeting on the wiki, both on the upcoming meetings list and
on the past meetings notes - let me now if you DON'T want that!

Also if you have logos then please send them to me. (or tell me where to
grab them from)

The full entry on the site would be
Organisation
Contact Person
Contact Details (phone and/or email (spam?))
Website (if you have one!)

So
Jan 09 - Stopwatch Web
Feb 09 - Brucenetworks
March 09 - Tyke Financial Software
April -09 - Mike tuxicwaste!
May 09 - Ski Pole (Skipole - sorry still haven't grasped it!) Networks
June 09 - Nige - NJS Installs - (Wayne said you would!)
July 09 - Phluidity

Thanks again everyone - hope to have some meeting notes up over the
weekend - check out the Christmas Tux! http://bradford.lug.org.uk

All the best

David Carpenter

nornir

E: david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Skype: carpenter.david

Please save paper and only print this email if you have to.