[Bradford] Meeting rooms

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Wed Nov 5 14:14:31 UTC 2008

Central Library (Bradford) has rooms for small groups and up to 100
people.

I'm getting some info sent by post!

Internet access isn't guaranteed, but they seemed open to the idea...

One problem is the Philosophical society books the whole place out on a
Wednesday - would you believe it.

However they are empty, Mon, Tues, Thur.

Oh but the library closes at 7.30 - don't know if that's the same for
the meeting rooms - but would think so..

I should get more info by post in the next few days, so I'll let you
know.

I'll check out the 1in12 club again

Also I reckon the CVS might be a good bet - central, cheap, - it's just
whether or not we need to get constituted or not.
http://www.bradfordcvs.org.uk/meeting.htm

I've given them a call and waiting a reply to clarify.

David Carpenter

nornir

E: david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Skype: carpenter.david

Please save paper and only print this email if you have to.