[Bradford] Bradford GNU/LUG - Last nights meeting

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Thu Nov 27 10:37:06 UTC 2008

Just a quick thank you to everyone that turned up last night and made
the first meeting at the Council for Voluntary Services building fun!

Thanks to Phluidity.net for sponsoring the room!

We had (I think) 14 people - so the biggest turn out so far, and I think
that makes around 20 or so people that I've now met in person from the
lists - way to go Bradford!

Unfortunately I have to spend time on the day job, but we will get
around to posting stuff on the wiki about the meeting over the next
couple of days.

Wayne is publishing his slides somewhere, I have a couple of links that
I collected about my talk: http://delicious.com/caprenter/cycleofchange
and I'll write a bit more up on the wiki.

Thanks to John for showing us his workspace and KDE at the same time.

We decided we'd like to continue meeting at the same place, so we're
checking with CVS that that's ok.

Please if you want to sponsor a meeting, let me know (£25 for Dec - £30
from Jan onwards) and I'll list sponsors by the upcoming meetings, so if
you sponsor May, you'll be on the wiki for a good long time!
http://bradford.lug.org.uk/

David Carpenter

nornir

E: david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Skype: carpenter.david

Please save paper and only print this email if you have to.