[Bradford] LyX and LaTeX

John R Hudson hudsonjr at ntlworld.com
Fri Nov 28 08:29:24 UTC 2008

Hi

In view of the number of blank faces when I mentioned LyX
and LaTeX on Wednesday, perhaps I could offer a session
on 'LyX, LaTeX and TeX: producing superior documents.'

It's a fairly big subject; so it would probably by better
done as one part on the general approach to producing
documents and a second on the maths editor and the
bibliographic database to give people an overall
perspective.

If that is of interest, I suggest February 25 or March 25
as I am not able to be at either of the meetings before
then.