[Bradford] IRC channel for the group #bradford-lug

Philip Wyett philwyett at gmx.com
Sun Oct 26 19:59:35 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I was asked last week by David about which IRC channels I inhabit. Other
than #ubuntu-uk on Freenode which is a help and semi social channel all
the other 14 I am normally in are developer channels be they Ubuntu or
the Crystal Space game engine. This in mind I have created and
registered a new channel #bradford-lug for all who are interested.

The server is Freenode: irc.freenode.net

Channel: #bradford-lug

I hope this channel can become a help and social channel for lug members
and a valuable resource for the group over time.

Hope to see you soon. ;-)

Regards

Phil