[Bradford] eeepc and firefox blunder

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Mon Oct 27 09:59:26 UTC 2008

Just in case you wanted to know, the repos below did work and
re-installed firefox, but the original problem was still there.

Seemed that firefox would crash on 'media rich' sites e.g. bbc, but not
on simple sites like google.

In the end we backed up the home folder and did a factory reset, and all
seems fine now (fortunately my pal has not added much software or
customised it)

All working - more fun fixing a friends linux machine that a windows
machine!

Thanks for the help.
David