[Bradford] Bradford LUG meeting this Wednesday 29th

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Tue Apr 28 09:04:38 UTC 2009

7.30pm onwards by the way!

(I don't know, can't use the right email address, can't add the times to
meeting posts ...)

By the way - I've got an oldish toshiba laptop with nothing I can boot
from attached. I think a network boot is beyond me. Anyone got a usb cd
drive that I could borrow to install Linux on it? I guess if someone has
a usb floppy drive I can boot from that to an iso on a usb stick
(possibly!)

It has USB ports, but can't boot from them. I will do a network boot...
It has an SDCard slot, but I couldn't boot from there.

Something not to spill beer on tomorrow!

--
David Carpenter

nornir

E: david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Skype: carpenter.david

Please save paper and only print this email if you have to.