[Bradford] Hosting VATStuff, any suggestions?

Bernard Czenkusz bernie at skipole.plus.com
Wed Aug 5 10:40:37 UTC 2009

Hi there,

I'm working on the last bit of VATStuff before putting it on the
Internet.  I'm probably going to host the code at Launchpad, but I need
somewhere to create a homepage.  I've registered vatstuff.org and
vatstuff.co.uk with uk2.net and can forward them to any site.

Any suggestions or help on the home site would be much appreciated, I'm
thinking of it as being aimed at users rather than developers, so
something looking good with easy ways of getting feedback - perhaps
forums and a wiki.  Any thoughts?

Also - I'd be happy to do an introduction to Python one evening at the
LUG if there's interest?

 Cheers

   Bernie