[Bradford] Christmas Curry

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Tue Dec 8 16:26:36 UTC 2009

Hi All

After the frantic voting on the doodle:
http://www.doodle.com/participation.html?pollId=6cwmwccv3mnfiy9h

It looks as though The Karachi Restaurant seems to be the winner.
15-17 Neal Street, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD5 0BX‎ - 01274 732 015‎

So turn up this Friday at 6.30 to eat -

Pub afterwards is supposed to be the Corn Dolly - as usual.

Unfortunately, it looks as though I may not be able to go - but I should
be able to wangle my way out for an hour or so...

Does anyone want to be a point of contact for the evening??

David Carpenter

nornir

E: david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Skype: carpenter.david

Please save paper and only print this email if you have to.